When wedding dress designers and buyers from around the world gathered to showcase their new collections at London Bridal Week, last month, there was just one hot topic of conversation: who might have scooped the commission of the year and be designing Meghan Markle’s dress. Sassi Holford, a designer from Taunton who has been at the epicentre of London’s bridal industry for over 37 years, now finds herself in a unique position – as the person perhaps most qualified to advise whichever lucky designer Markle has enlisted. This May will mark a decade since Holford had her own royal wedding ‘moment’, when she created the gown worn by Autumn Kelly, as she married Peter Phillips at St George’s Chapel,… To continue reading this article Start your free trial of Premium Access all Premium articles Subscriber-only events Cancel any time Free for 30 days then only £2 per week Try Premium Access one Premium article per week Register for free To continue reading this article log in to your Telegraph account. Or register now, it’s free. Register Log in Registered customers can access one Premium article per week HALF-PRICE OFFER Unlimited access to exclusive stories.Half price for one year. Access all Premium… Read full this story
- Pippa Middleton talks 'unexpected' fame from royal wedding bridesmaid gown, says she's felt 'publicly bullied' from attention
- Illinois woman found slain in bathtub wearing wedding dress
- Founder of popular Dukan diet says Kate Middleton ‘lost too much’ weight ahead of royal wedding
- Pippa Middleton's wedding: What do we know?
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have, in their first year of marriage, reinvigorated the fading luster of the royals
- Michelle Williams is sandbagged by nude scene shown at New Yorker Festival
- Zara Phillips, granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, set to wed rugby player Mike Tindall
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Four showcases HBO show's best-dressed characters
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte to be in Pippa Middleton's May wedding
- Reports: Pippa Middleton sets her wedding date
'It's just a normal family behind the scenes': Sassi Holford on the making of a royal wedding dress have 320 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at April 22, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.