No matter your interest or level of experience in smart homes, you probably know it’s possible to use specialty apps to control your smart devices individually. However, there’s an easier, more streamlined way: you can connect all your smart home gadgets to your Amazon Echo device, then tell Alexa to control them. As the Internet of Things (IoT) continues to grow (analysts predict that the $85 billion sensor market alone is expected to grow to more than $115 billion by next year), reliance on voice assistants like the Echo and the Google Home are likely to increase as well. After all, nobody wants to toggle between a dozen different apps to control their smart gadgets when they can just ask Alexa to do it for them, right? Instead, use the tips below to integrate all of your smart home tech with the Echo so you can use it as the central hub of your smart house. Pair Alexa with your home’s lighting You likely turn the lights off and on dozens of times per day. Synching compatible smart lights like Philips Hue with the Echo lets you do that without having to move from the couch. First, launch the Alexa app and tap… Read full this story
- Easy-to-Install Smart Home Gadgets That Make Perfect Gifts
- Amazon Echo Show 8 Review: Third time’s the charm
- Creative Smart Home Ideas Anyone Can Recreate
- Phone vs. Universal Remote Control: What’s Best for a Smart Home?
- Building a Smart Home? Avoid These 5 Popular Gadgets
- Raising Smart Kids in Smart Homes: Ideas for Parents
- How to Build an Effective and Affordable Smart Home From the Ground Up
- How to Use Siri With Your Smart Home Devices
- 10 Cool Cheap Smart Home Gadgets and Devices Under $50
- The top 10 Amazon Alexa devices for 2019
How to connect your smart home gadgets to your Amazon Alexa device have 291 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.