WWE are staging the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia today. But the show may have a lengthy break. When is the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble? The WWE Greatest Royal Rumble takes place TONIGHT, April 27 at 5pm (BST). The sold-out Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah hosts the event. All SEVEN of the men’s belts will be on the line. How long will the event run for, and will there be an prayer break? The event time could surpass WrestleMania, which went on for seven hours. In addition to all seven of the men’s titles up for grabs and the biggest Royal Rumble ever (with 50 participants), there will also be a prayer break intermission during the show as is the local custom. WWE confirms to @CBSSports there will indeed be a short prayer break during #WWEGRR on Friday, out of respect for local customs. It will not impact the home viewing audience.— Adam Silverstein (@SilversteinAdam) April 26, 2018 How can I live stream the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble, and what TV channel is it on?? The huge show will be live streamed on the WWE Network. The WWE Network costs £9.99 a month for subscribers. The Network includes each live… Read full this story
- WWE's Super Showdown And Partnership With Saudi Arabia Are Getting Harder To Ignore
- The Undertaker is in Saudi Arabia ahead of WWE SuperShowdown, here’s why
- Super Showdown And WWE's Partnership With Saudi Arabia Is Getting Harder To Ignore
- The Undertaker Reportedly Traveling to Saudi Arabia for Super ShowDown, Will Appear on March 9 WWE Raw Episode
- WWE Delivers Stunners: Undertaker Returns, Goldberg Wins Universal Championship
- WWE Super ShowDown 2020 Start Time, How to Watch, Full Card
- The Undertaker to return at WWE Super Showdown 2020?
- Rumor on Paul Heyman's WWE Future
- 2020 WWE Super ShowDown matches, card, start time, PPV predictions, date, rumors, location
- WWE Super ShowDown 2020: How to watch, full card, start time and WWE Network
How long is WWE Greatest Royal Rumble, and will there be a prayer break intermission in Saudi Arabia? have 311 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.