Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Ford unveils new Focus: Here’s what’s different Ford spotlights its popular passenger car while pivoting the company to SUVs and F-Series pickup trucks. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. 10 Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Phoebe Wall Howard, Detroit Free Press Published 7:00 a.m. ET April 10, 2018 | Updated 2:05 p.m. ET April 10, 2018 CLOSE Ford Motor Co. unveiled its new Ford Focus compact car in China and Europe on Tuesday Detroit Free Press CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN 10 COMMENT EMAIL MORE Ford Motor Co. unveiled its new Ford Focus compact car in China and Europe on Tuesday, emphasizing the global importance of the passenger car in a product line dominated by sport utility vehicles and pickup trucks, particularly in the U.S. And, amid international debate about new tariffs, Ford confirmed the vehicle will no longer be made in the U.S. but exclusively in Chongqing, China, and Saarlouis, Germany. The landscape illustrates the nexus of… Read full this story
- New Touring Car series for NZ
- How private basketball prep schools in Colorado are redefining athlete education: “We’re gonna do what’s best for kids”
- The Hill's Morning Report — Presented by ExxonMobil — House sprints for Build Back Better, infrastructure votes today
- Jaguar XE 2019 REVIEW - Why it is a genuine rival to the BMW 3 Series
- Rivian shares soar as Tesla rival starts trading
- 2023 Nissan Z Spotted In Traffic Looking Retrolicious
Ford unveils new Focus: Here's what's different have 274 words, post on www.freep.com at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.