Centres aim to promote innovative startupsAt the opening ceremonyThe Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) inaugurated an innovative start-up centre in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on April 17. Vietnamese businesses to explore opportunities in MalaysiaLogistics firms asked to strengthen connectivityBusinesses run by disabled people seek ways to growSamsung helps Vietnam train experts in support industryHDBank to pay 35 per cent dividend Sacombank ATMs offer free overseas remittance to customers SAM Holdings to focus on financial investment Motorcycle sales in first quarter grow slightlyEcopark shines at national property awards 2018Vietbank targets $13.1m in gross profit The Viet Nam Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Vietbank) targets pre-tax profits of VND300 billion (US$13.1 million) this year and plans to increase its charter capital by over VND1 trillion ($43.8 million). According to a report tabled at its annual general meeting in HCM City on Saturday, in the fiscal year 2017, the lender achieved gross profits of VND263 billion, VND193 billion more than the previous year. Its after-tax profits of VND262.5 billion helped offset the accumulated losses from previous years. Besides, VietBank will add VND1 trillion to its capital by issuing shares to the public…
- The top young business and professional men in Wales 2018
- Bernie Madoff's Beachfront Mansion Is Selling for $21 Million
- 'Fear of heights' holds back businesses
- Donald Trump openly attacks Amazon over taxes and business practices
- America's oldest gunmaker Remington files for bankruptcy after 200 years in business
- Donald Trump quits Twitter because he's 'too busy putting America first'
- Dow Jones drops 450 points as Amazon tumbles and trade war fires rise
- Vauxhall to build new Vivaro van at Luton
- Prezzo owner to close 94 restaurants
- Co-op Group swings back to profit
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/4 have 269 words, post on at April 20, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.