The royal couple have chosen their blooms for the big day… March 31, 2018 – 01:37 BST Fiona Ward Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have chosen some very close-to-home floral details for their royal wedding in May Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have today released details of their chosen florist for their upcoming royal wedding – the couple have commissioned Philippa Craddock to create the floral details for the big day. Philippa, who is already a preferred supplier to Kensington Palace, will be using foliage largely sourced from The Crown Estate and Windsor Great Park to create a truly personalised look for the day. The self-taught florist, who has a studio in Fulham and a flower shop in Selfridges’ London foodhall, will direct a team, including florists from St George’s Chapel and Buckingham Palace, to create the displays at St George’s Chapel and for St George’s Hall. Harry and Meghan’s royal wedding florist will be Philippa Craddock The theme of the floral arrangements will be seasonal, local and sustainable, featuring branches of beech, birch and hornbeam along with white garden roses, peonies – which are Meghan’s favourite flowers – and foxgloves sourced from Windsor Great Park. Where possible, Philippa will use flowers… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ask for donations instead of wedding gifts
- The 75 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
- The best candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Princess Charlotte, and the whole royal family from 2018
- Jamie Oliver offered to cater Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding for free — but he never got a reply
- So Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will drive spending, right?
- Here's what time Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will start where you live
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton have released their official Christmas cards, and they're adorable
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding is expected to cost nearly $60 million
- Here's what time Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will start where you live -- and how to watch it
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will cost about $46 million, and that money comes from 3 places
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce their royal wedding florist: all the details have 358 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at March 31, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.