Up to now, there is no information about any victims in the fire being Vietnamese. Russian authorities are continuing to identify the dead.
Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has directed Vietnamese representative agencies in the Russian Federation to continue to monitor the incident, keep in touch with local authorities to update information and take protective measures, if any Vietnamese citizens are affected./.BTA
- Scotland looks for human traffickers after Vietnamese victim escapes
- Overseas Vietnamese in Russia support fire victims
- Overseas Vietnamese in Russia support Krasnodar flood victims
- Vietnamese in Russia raise 33,000 USD for AO victims
- Vietnamese in Russia, India enjoy traditional Tet
- Identifying Vietnamese victims in Russian fire
- Music performances for Overseas Vietnamese in Russia
- Vietnamese in Russia overcome a difficult year
- "Vietnamese in Russia back home"