Scorecard and commentary England’s nightmare in New Zealand – in numbers However, Stoneman fell for 55 in the final session and Root (51) was then ousted by Trent Boult (2-24) with what proved the final ball of the day, leaving England in trouble on 132-3, still 237 runs in arrears. Following the day-one horror show that saw England skittled for 58, two days of wet weather had frustrated the hosts in their push for a win. Yet Boult’s removal of Root, who had been dealt a painful blow on his bottom hand immediately before being dismissed, means New Zealand are still strong favourites to triumph on the final day, when Dawid Malan (19 not out) will be joined by Ben Stokes. Henry Nicholls on his 100 – it was nice to get through some tough patches and come out the other side #nzveng pic.twitter.com/XChM9cFSsG — BLACKCAPS (@BLACKCAPS) March 25, 2018 The downpours of the previous two days were nowhere to be seen when New Zealand resumed on 233-4 and, while Stuart Broad (3-78) and James Anderson (3-87) caused early problems, the home side proceeded to stretch their advantage. Broad claimed the wickets of BJ Watling (31) and Todd Astle (18)… Read full this story
- New AirPods vs. Beats Powerbeats Pro: Apple earbuds showdown
- Kiwi rugby teams to monitor fitness using Northern Ireland technology
- FA Cup: Watch Chelsea vs. Manchester United with ESPN Plus 7-day free trial
- Nvidia G-Sync vs. AMD FreeSync: Which Monitors Perform Better?
- 45 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (12/8/14
- 28 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (5/29/13
- Tunisia vs England live stream: how to watch today's World Cup match online
- Colombia vs England live stream: how to watch today's World Cup last 16 match online
- Sweden vs England live stream: how to watch today's World Cup quarter-final online
- How to watch England vs Croatia: live stream World Cup football free from anywhere
New Zealand vs England, first Test: England rally but Kiwis in control on Day 4 have 304 words, post on www.mykhel.com at March 25, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.