Granada 18 updates 27 March 2018 An independent report into the emergency response to the Manchester Arena Terror Attack is to be published later. Lord Kerslake has headed the review, which focuses on the emergency services, the media and how families of victims were treated in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy. Share Tweet Plus Reddit Live updates ITV Report Andy Burnham: Firefighters have nothing to apologise for Firefighters have nothing to apologise for over the delayed response to the Manchester Arena attack, says the Mayor of Greater Manchester. Read the full story › Firefighter asks for forgiveness after Kerslake Report into Arena Bomb A firefighter has made an anonymous plea to be forgiven after the Kerslake Report into the Manchester Arena bomb. The report highlighted how the fire brigade failed to respond until two hours after the attack. It was said local commanders were left “outside of the loop” of the overall emergency response. Elaine Willcox reports. World Greater Manchester Kerslake Share Tweet Plus Reddit Advertisement Security Minister Ben Wallace says that firefighter delays ‘weren’t key’ to treating Arena Victims The MP for Wyre and Preston North Ben Wallace has said that delays faced by firefighters responding to the… Read full this story
- Manchester attack victims' voices 'must be heard'
- Fire service boss didn't know Manchester Arena bomb had gone off for 35 minutes due to 'shambolic' communication
- Manchester Arena bombing report finds ‘critical’ communication issues
- Manchester bombing inquiry panel to scrutinise role of media in aftermath of attack
- Firefighters had to wait TWO HOURS before entering Manchester Arena in aftermath of terror attack
Kerslake Report: Review into Manchester's response to Arena attack have 257 words, post on www.itv.com at March 27, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.