Hope Hicks, one of President Trump’s most loyal and trusted advisers, said Wednesday she will resign as White House communications director. With Hicks’s departure, the president is losing a valued aide who has been at his side since before he launched his long-shot bid for the presidency in 2015. “There are no words to adequately express my gratitude to President Trump. I wish the president and his administration the very best as he continues to lead our country,” Hicks said in a statement. The 29-year-old adviser, who had no previous political experience, approached Trump recently to tell him that she wanted to leave in order to explore opportunities outside the White House, officials said. She did not say whether she has another job lined up. Hicks has no set departure date but is expected to officially exit in the next few weeks, according to the White House. “Hope is outstanding and has done great work for the last three years,” Trump said in a statement Wednesday. “She is as smart and thoughtful as they come, a truly great person. I will miss having her by my side but when she approached me about pursuing other opportunities, I totally understood. I… Read full this story
- Donald Trump quotes an iconic poem written by Scott Morrison's great-great aunt at a lavish state dinner in the White House's Rose Garden in front of the who's who of Australia and the US
- Donald Trump: Hero Dog ‘Conan’ to Visit White House Next Week
- Trump’s White House video games meeting has a very concerning list of invitees
- No One at the White House Meeting on Video Game Violence is Qualified to Say They Cause Violence
- Trump considering who will be next White House chief of staff
- ESA said it and members unaware of a meeting with Trump administration, White House says "invites going out" soon
- Democratic Senator Gillibrand to launch 2020 White House bid
- Anonymous White House 'senior official' rips Trump in scathing New York Times op-ed
- ESA said it and members were unaware of a meeting with Trump administration, White House says "invites going out" soon
- Warren Spector says the White House violent videogame reel is 'simply disgusting'
Hope Hicks leaves Trump's White House have 356 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 28, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.