Video PUBLISHED: 13:36 12 January 2018 | UPDATED: 13:56 12 January 2018 Jess & The Bandits. Photo: Sam J Bond Sam J Bond Photography We caught up with Jess Clemmons from Jess & The Bandits ahead of their headline show in Norwich on February 7 at The Waterfront Studio. Jess & The Bandits. Photo: Sam J Bond Being Texas born, is country music something that has always been deeply routed in your life? Oh absolutely, it’s a genre that I remember hearing as a little girl and from that point on, it was just normal to be a fan of country music. How/why did you decide to go from working and performing as a solo artist to performing in a band? In all honesty, it just felt like a natural progression. Being on stage with a band is a totally different feeling. It feels like you’re all in it together. There is a lot of pressure on stage as a solo artist, it helps knowing other people are there to take some of that pressure off. How did you all meet? We all met at different times but all while working in the music industry. There is a crazy amount… Read full this story
- Hear Jesse Malin’s New Song With Billie Joe Armstrong ‘Strangers & Thieves’
- The End Of The Tour captures five days in the life of David Foster Wallace
- Toro Y Moi, Calvin Harris, and more in this week’s music reviews
- The Block 2021 episode 2 recap: Love Island twins stick the boot into country music singer
- With new tour and album, Latin music star Maluma is living 'a dream'
- The future of NZ fashion according to Fashion Week ambassadors Sammy Salsa and Jess Molina
- Inside Aretha Franklin’s Final Years
- Marco Antonio Solis and Los Bukis to Reunite for First Time in 25 Years: 'This Is Historic'
- Jimothy’s Flex Looks a Little Different
- The Asian Pop Stars Taking Center Stage
Jess Clemmons from Jess & The Bandits talks music, touring and more have 309 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at January 12, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.