[HONG KONG]Hong Kong investors pressed on with their rally on Monday, pushing the city’s benchmark index to yet another record high, brushing aside a shutdown of the US government.The Hang Seng Index rose 0.43 per cent, or 138.52 points, to finish at 32,393.41.The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index added 0.39 per cent, or 13.50 points, to 3,501.36 and the Shenzhen Composite Index, which tracks stocks on China’s second exchange, rose 1.16 per cent, or 22.37 points, to 1,943.91.AFP
- Taking Stock: Market at fresh record closing highs; realty stocks shine
- Is Hong Kong's Last Pro-Democracy Newspaper Doomed?
- Hong Kong suspends Air India’s incoming flights after string of Covid-positive cases
- Exclusive: CCP Has Annihilated Hong Kong’s Freedoms, Says Nathan Law
- SpiceXpress airlifts 800 oxygen concentrators from Hong Kong to Delhi
- A timeline of the impact of the national security law on Hong Kong
- Will Hong Kong's freewheeling Apple Daily close down?
- Hong Kong officials probing mystery variant case find Covid-19 on frozen food pack
- Hong Kong to test linking China's digital yuan with domestic payments
- Hong Kong, Singapore to launch air travel bubble from May 26
Hong Kong: Stocks kick week off with fresh record have 173 words, post on www.businesstimes.com.sg at January 22, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.