5 tips for digital transformation Watch Now The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) wants to modernise the government’s workforce, heading to market for a the provision of the design and delivery of an “intensive” digital transformation development program for Senior Executive Service (SES) staff within the public service. The statement of requirement, published Tuesday, explains the vision of the APSC is to create a “flexible, efficient, and high-performing Australian Public Service (APS) that delivers quality outcomes for government, business, and the community”. The APSC’s Centre for Leadership and Learning has partnered with the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) to deliver a Building Digital Capability Program the APSC hopes will accelerate its digital transformation agenda. The program consists of four areas, which includes a training marketplace, talent attraction, talent retention, and a revamped culture. See also: 8 digital transformation resolutions for CIOs in 2018 (TechRepublic) As a result of the Building Digital Capability Program, the APSC is expecting public service staff to be better skilled to support digital transformation in their respective agencies or departments, which will in turn transform government services. The Approach to Market (ATM) explains the APSC is seeking to partner with leadership and executive education experts to design,… Read full this story
- UN warns over human rights impact of a ‘digital welfare state’
- UK’s long-delayed digital strategy looks to AI but is locked to Brexit
- Budget 2019: Reduction of corporate tax, digital makeovers for MSMEs to grow, says Assocham
- How a simple tech upgrade at the IRS could transform the economy
- The UK’s National Health Service is launching an AI lab
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 23
- UK health minister sets out tech-first vision for future care provision
- Modernization Vs Legacy: Where do Indian Banks Stand?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- Innovation, Immersive Ideas Rule the Roost at The ET Cloud 2.0 Summit
Canberra seeks vendor fluent in digital transformation to modernise public service have 298 words, post on www.zdnet.com at January 9, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.