The forecast is for a high of 79 degrees in Miami on Saturday. The high in Milwaukee is going to be 10 degrees. Why are you still here?Last-minute trips to see Wisconsin play in the Orange Bowl are still available, but it will cost you.Tickets to the game won’t be a big deal.On the official Orange Bowl ticket exchange, seats are as low as $100. If you want to be down near the field on the 50-yard line, expect to pay upwards of $300. ”It’s certainly a buyers market,” said Jim Bryce Jr., partner of Milwaukee-based Ticket King. The third-party vendor has tickets selling for around $100. Decent seats in the lower part of Hard Rock Stadium were $150 to $300. Others sellers have even cheaper tickets. SeatGeek was selling some for around $80 Wednesday morning. VividSeats had tickets as low as $74. The winner for cheap seats: StubHub with prices as low as $55 apiece. Even though ticket prices are low, Bryce said the hype around the game and willingness to travel to Florida isn’t the same as years when the Badgers have been in the Rose Bowl. ”Comparatively speaking,” he said, “it’s night and day.” Part of the apathy could come from Wisconsin’s showing in the Big Ten… Read full this story
- Things to do this February half term - 30 ideas for the kids including cheap days out
- The best bidet deals for December 2020: Cheap bidet toilet seats
- These are the best cheap blender deals for December 2020
- Pubs that don't serve food will get millions in extra grants in bid to stop them going bust during second lockdown
- Jimmy Failla: Sports Illustrated wants fans to salute woke athletes -- will sports as escapism ever return?
- Bella Thorne poses with boyfriend Benjamin Mascolo as a sexy police officer and escaped convict in one of two racy looks posted for Halloween
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Your bill, sir, £394bn... service not included. Like most of you, I can't get my head around the astronomical sums of that have been thrown at Covid-19
- The best Xbox One deals you can get in December 2020
- So much for the golden age of air travel! Pan Am air hostesses reveal how they spiked bullying pilots with laxatives, hid marijuana in their hat ribbons and eyed up rich passengers to marry as an escape route
- College Football Week 14 preview: It's proving time for some teams as season nears its end
Tickets to the Orange Bowl are cheap. Getting to Miami to escape the cold? Not so much. have 396 words, post on www.jsonline.com at December 27, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.