They announced their engagement just a few weeks ago, but Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are already deep into wedding planning. Here’s what we know so far: WHEN: May 19, 2018 During a special briefing at Buckingham Palace on shortly after the engagement announcement, officials revealed that the wedding will take place in May of next year. On Dec. 15, Kensington Palace confirmed that the wedding will take place on Saturday, May 19. Notably, Prince Harry’s sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, is due to welcome her third child with Prince William just one month before. William and Kate’s own wedding date was also in the spring: April 29, 2011. WHERE: St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle “Windsor is a very special place for Prince Harry, and he and Ms. Markle have regularly spent time there during the last year,” Kensington Palace spokesman Jason Knauf previously said. “They are delighted that the beautiful grounds of Windsor Castle will be where they begin their lives as a married couple.” Image zoom Tim Graham/Getty The chapel is located in Windsor Castle, with a capacity of 800 — compared to Westminster Abbey (where Prince William and Princess Kate wed), which holds up to 2,000. St. George’s Chapel dates back more than 500 years,… Read full this story
- Full of fun, joy and happiness: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tease May wedding plans... and they want YOU involved
- It's confirmed! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal top wedding venue and month of nuptials
- Prince Harry grins as fiancée Megan Markle flashes ring for their first engagement pictures in Diana memorial garden
- Prince Harry grins as fiancée Megan Markle flashes diamond ring for their first engagement pictures in Diana memorial garden
- Prince Harry knew Meghan Markle was The One because the Queen's Corgis took to her straight away
- Watch Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement interview as little brother Prince Harry follows suit seven years later
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle confirm engagement! Pair say they are 'delighted' to wed after secret proposal
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle confirm engagement! Pair to marry in the Spring after secret proposal
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's modern-day love story as royal couple confirm they're engaged
- How long have Prince Harry and Meghan Markle been together, when did they get engaged and will she be a princess?
Every Detail We Know So Far About Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 2018 Royal Wedding have 392 words, post on people.com at December 15, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.