This Spotlight is sponsored by Grab. In celebration of the upcoming ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ movie, Grab has partnered with Disney to take you to a galaxy far, far away! They previously ran a similar campaign back in 2015 to celebrate the launch of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’. From now until 19 December 2017, here’s how you can get hyped for ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ with Grab: Join in on the ‘Star Wars’ fun and get in the mood for the movie’s release by applying the new ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ theme in your Grab app!How to apply the ‘Star Wars’ theme: If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to snag yourself a ride in one of the specially designed cars. Which one will you get? The light side or the dark side? Accumulate more GrabRewards points by using the ride-hailing service more frequently, then use them to redeem exclusive ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ merchandise from the GrabRewards catalogue.And if you’re a Platinum GrabRewards user, you and a friend will get a chance to watch the movie on the premiere day (14 December 2017) in selected cities! All you need to do is use your GrabRewards… Read full this story
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Looks the Part: Is That Enough? | Digital Trends
- ‘Star Wars’ Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi is back for TV series
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor director explains how PS5 and Xbox Series X help make a better sequel
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a Fallen Order sequel launching 2023
- Obi-Wan hides the Force in new Star Wars TV series, says Ewan McGregor
- Obi-Wan Kenobi review: Scars of Star Wars prequel films run deep in nostalgic return for Ewan McGregor
- The best Alexa commands for Star Wars Day 2022 | Digital Trends
- The Obi-Wan and only: Ewan McGregor on reprising his iconic Star Wars role
- Star Wars leak: 'Darth Vader's apprentice to be introduced alongside returning Jedi'
- 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' tickets on sale date and runtime may have leaked
Grab Is Giving Away Exclusive 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Merch And Screening Tickets have 330 words, post on says.com at November 21, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.