It seems like yesterday when Steve Jobs was on stage introducing the first edition of the Apple iPhone. A decade has passed and sadly so has Steve, but his legacy continues. Apple launched the iPhone X on November 3 globally and for the first time simultaneously in India. Both Hollywood and Bollywood actors have gone gaga over this smartphone. Apple iPhone X (Ten as the company calls it) came to our test bench for assessment and this is our review of the most talked about smartphone. iPhone X Display and Design Coming from large handheld devices such as Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus, when we first held the iPhone X it seemed a bit small. But few minutes with the phone you realise that the screen is larger than the iPhone 8 plus (5.5-inches). Apple iPhone X has Super Retina HD OLED display (HDR ready) measuring 5.8-inches, but the overall size of the phone is smaller because it is almost bezel-less. So, while it has a larger screen than its brother, it is great to work, with just one hand. The contrast ratio of this mobile is 1,000,000:1 and supports a resolution of 2,436×1,125 pixels. We… Read full this story
- Apple iPhone 14 vs iPhone 14 Pro series: The changes that are expected
- The best Apple iPhone 14 cases and covers for 2022 | Digital Trends
- The best Apple iPhone 14 screen protectors | Digital Trends
- Apple iPhone 14 compared: Why in 2022 the Pro is definitely the way to go
- The best iPhone tripods for steady camera shots in 2022 | Digital Trends
- iPhone 14 wish list: 5 things I want in Apple's next phone | Digital Trends
- How To Pre-Order The iPhone 6S And 6S Plus | Digital Trends
- Friday Buying Guide: Apple iPhone 14 series is here, should you upgrade or get iPhone 13 instead?
- The best phones for kids in 2022 | Digital Trends
- How to turn off precise location on your iPhone | Digital Trends
Apple iPhone X Review: The phone everyone wants have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at November 15, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.