NDO – An inaugural ceremony was held for the upgraded Vietnam-Cambodia Friendship Monument in Koh Kong province, around 300km west of Phnom Penh, on October 16, marking the finalisation of the restoration work on the ninth of the total 17 friendship monuments that will be embellished as part of the activities to celebrate 50 years of the diplomatic ties between the two countries. The event was attended by Nhem Valy, Secretary of State at the Cambodian Ministry of Cults and Religion and Acting Secretary General of the Solidarity Front for the Development of Cambodian Motherland; Mithona Phuthong, Governor of Koh Kong province; and Col. Nguyen Anh Dung, Vietnamese Defence Attaché to Cambodia. Addressing the ceremony, Nhem Valy emphasised that the Vietnam-Cambodia friendship monuments not only aim to commemorate the sacrifice of the patriotic Cambodian and Vietnamese volunteer soldiers who laid down their lives for Cambodia’s independence, but also symbolise the long-standing solidarity, friendship and close bonds that exist between the two neighbouring countries. The implementation of the upgrade project for Vietnam-Cambodia friendship monuments is a practical activity, seeking to strengthen and foster the traditional friendly relations between the people of the two countries, he said. On the occasion, Nhem Valy… Read full this story
- Cambodian Resort: Koh Kong Province
- Scuba Diving the Vietnam War's last battleground, Koh Tang Cambodia
- Cambodia Casinos
- Sihanoukville Cambodia, a Great Place to Visit
- Sihanoukville Cambodia's Hidden Culinary Treasures from Thailand and Vietnam, Asia, Asian
- New Restorer's Decision Making Guide to How to Restore Your Foreskin
- Can You Become A Better Friend After Taking A Friendship Quiz?
- Strengthen Friendships With Ecards
- Friendship Day - Do You Need Friends?
- Friendship - Who Is A True Friend
Restoration work complete on Vietnam-Cambodia Friendship Monument in Koh Kong have 286 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 16, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.