LONDON (AP) — Companies in the eurozone are hiring at the fastest pace in over a decade, according to a closely-watched survey of business activity published Tuesday.The purchasing managers’ index, a gauge of activity in the services and manufacturing sectors by IHS Markit, edged down to 55.9 points in October from 56.7 in September. The index is on a 100-point scale, with anything above 50 indicating growth.Though the index’s overall figure edged down, the relatively high level suggests the 19-country eurozone economy continued its strong period of expansion this year.Firms reported a rise in orders, leading to the need to hire more staff. The rate of job creation was the highest in over a decade.Manufacturing in particular is enjoying a boom, thanks in part to a decline in the value of the euro earlier this year. Jobs growth in the sector was the highest since the survey began in June 1997.France and Germany stood out as top performers in the bloc, with smaller economies growing at a slightly slower but still robust pace.”The eurozone economy has had a good year so far, and the initial signs are that this has continued at the start of the final quarter of 2017,”… Read full this story
- Management Advice From Leaders Of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies
- Stocks Are Your Best Shot For Getting a Return Over and Above the Pace of Inflation
- Hire Teamwork-Oriented Employees
- Should You Be Hiring a Consultant?
- Malaga Car Hire
- Hiring at 120 MPH
- Freedom With a Malaga Car Hire
- How To Hire Better Call Center Agents - Every Time!
- Car Hire Murcia for Travel Freedom
- When Is The Best Time TO Take Your Company Public?
Eurozone companies hiring at fastest pace in over a decade have 270 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at October 23, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.