A BLONDE bombshell who conquered her food addiction and body image anxieties by shedding more than six stone now looks like a super-hot Barbie doll.Student Molly Smith, 24, from Vancouver, Canada, always had an uncontrollable love of food, which she classed as an “addiction”.Despite coming from an active family, her never-ending appetite led her to reach 16st 12Ibs and a UK size 20 to 22, which left her feeling insecure and depressed.It wasn’t until a boy caught her eye that Molly decided she needed to drastically change her regime, prompting her to drop to a slender 10st 9Ibs and a UK size 10.Molly admitted: “My family ate a relatively clean diet but due to my food addictions, I would always find a way to overeat or go insane when I did get hold of treats.“I definitely had a food addiction, that paired with lack of motivation. I was very depressed and insecure to say the least.“Funnily enough, I was extremely interested in a boy and I knew he’d never be interested in me unless I lost weight. The boy faded quickly but once I realised I could do it, I just kept going.“In the beginning, I started off just dieting;… Read full this story
- Woman ditches junk food and takeaway to lose more than half her body weight
- Bride-to-be shed five dress sizes fearing her wedding photos being her 'before' pics
- Mum drops 10st and seven dress sizes in incredible 16 month transformation
- We looked like supermodels when we met our men, but babies, birth control & comfort eating made us pack on the pounds
- ‘Fox eye’ surgery is the new big trend Danielle Lloyd loves but it ‘makes you look like Spock from Star Trek’
- The Chase’s Mark Labbett drops five trouser sizes after 10 stone weight loss
- Truth behind bizarre 'sightings' on Mars from 'woman in skimpy dress' to 'Bigfoot'
- PrettyLittleThing shopper mortified after buying dress that looks like 'bin bag'
- California reopening: Here's what Day 1 of 'normal' looked like
- Model divides fashion fans in bikini that's so tiny it looks like a 'kids size'
Woman drops six stone and five dress sizes by ditching junk food… and now prides herself on looking like BARBIE have 343 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 26, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.