WASHINGTON—Saying it was the first step in gaining the confidence and stability he would need to reintegrate back into society, residents and staff on Thursday welcomed former White House strategist Sebastian Gorka to New Beginnings, a halfway house for fired Trump administration members. The 20-bed residential treatment center, which opened earlier this year in the capital’s quiet Woodland Park neighborhood, reportedly offers round-the-clock care to traumatized former West Wing insiders, providing life skills training, wellness workshops, and psychotherapy under the guidance of licensed social workers. “It’s true these guys got wrapped up with the wrong people, but I firmly believe everyone has value no matter badly they’ve screwed up their lives.” “At New Beginnings, Mr. Gorka will have the chance to make a fresh start—a chance to reflect on his past actions and hopefully emerge a more responsible citizen,” said director Ross Woodley, who noted that besides housing, the facility offered counseling on issues from anger management to speaking with special prosecutors. “No doubt he’s been through a lot, but he’ll be joining a community of other ex-Trump strategists, senior advisors, and communications personnel who are all going through the same process.” “It’s very lucky we were able to accommodate… Read full this story
- Sebastian Gorka: Democrats Working to Target Americans as Terrorists
- Biden fires Trump appointee as Head of Social Security Administration - Times of India
- Biden Fires Trump Appointee as Head of Social Security Administration
- Trump Administration Discussed Coup Plans With Rebel Venezuelan Officers
- Biden Fires Trump-Appointed Social Security Commissioner
- Trump Administration Approves F-16 Fighter Jet Sales to Taiwan
- What Is the Refugee Program and Why Does the Trump Administration Want to Make Cuts?
- Sebastian Gorka Says His Pain Reliever Won’t Work On ‘External Irritants’ Like Playboy’s Brian Karem
- White House staff turnover in Trump administration highest in decades
- Biden fires Trump-appointed head of Social Security agency
Sebastian Gorka Welcomed To Halfway House For Fired Trump Administration Members have 311 words, post on politics.theonion.com at September 22, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.