Home / Uncategorized by Reporter 09/12/2017, 12:07 pm FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Metro Aberdeen’s women’s squad has been bolstered by Nicola Gauld’s decision to sign for the club after representing Aberdeen AAC for the past 25 years. The 35-year-old Scotland track and road running international will be able to compete as a scorer in team competitions from the beginning of 2018 but can turn out for her new club with immediate effect once her transfer is confirmed by Scottishathletics. Gauld will, however, also retain membership of Aberdeen AAC as she doesn’t wish to break her ties with the club she grew up with. She said: “I am focusing on road running, so I thought it would be better to be with Metro as there’s a lot more opportunities to run in team competitions with them. “I don’t train with Aberdeen AAC nowadays, so it makes sense to move.It’s something I have been thinking about for quite a long time, but never got round to doing anything about it until now. “I will retain my connnection with Aberdeen AAC because of my loyalty to the club, as I have been a member since I… Read full this story
- Tarmac Warriors: The World Of Irish Road Racing
- Kids Will Be Able To Go Off-Road Racing In The 'Mini Mint 400'
- Vargas Going Road Racing With JD Motorsports
- StarCom & Ware Join Forces For Daytona Cup Race
- Theresa May to resign as British PM, will stay on until race for successor starts
- Stanford's 'Smart Glasses' Track Your Eyes to Stay Focused
- Givi partners with Rimba Raid, Malaysia's biggest off-road race
- Tories rebuke Eve Adams but let her stay in nomination race
- Exclusive: Cory Booker Shares Frustrations Over Presidential Candidates' Focus on Race When Talking to Black Voters
- Cory Booker Shares Frustrations Over Presidential Candidates’ Focus on Race When Talking to Black Voters
Nicola joins up with Metro so she can stay focused on roads races have 327 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 12, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.