Vietjet currently has six routes connecting Viet Nam and Taiwan, making it the carrier operating the most flight services between Viet Nam and Taiwan. — VNS Photo Vietjet on Thursday began selling tickets on its newest international route from Ha Noi to Kaohsiung (Taiwan) at a price starting from zero dollars. Slated to be operational on October 29, the new route will meet the significant demand of individuals, tourists and businesspeople travelling between these two attractive destinations for tourism and business, Vietjet said in its statement. The Ha Noi-Kaohsiung route will operate on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with one return flight per day and three hours per leg. The Ha Noi-Kaohsiung flight departs from Ha Noi at 7.30am (local time) and arrives in Kaohsiung at 10.45am (local time). The return flight takes off at 11.45am and lands at 1.35pm. With this recently-announced international route, Vietjet currently has six routes connecting Viet Nam and Taiwan, making it the carrier operating the most flight services between Viet Nam and Taiwan. Beside to this route, Vietjet said it is also giving away hundreds of thousands of promotional tickets applied for other international routes… Read full this story
- Vietjet offers millions of discounted tickets in all flight network
- Sài Gòn Railway Co to sell Tết tickets from October 20
- Air New Zealand to launch non-stop Auckland to New York route in 2020
- UPDATE 1-Air New Zealand to start non-stop Auckland to New York route in 2020
- Air New Zealand to start non-stop Auckland to New York route in 2020
- Best Buy Now Selling Discounted HP TouchPad, But Can You Get One?
- New air route links Chinese tourist city, ROK
- Residents asked to weigh in on new transit routes
- GameStop to Sell Zelda-Themed New Nintendo 2DS XL
- Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker Sells More Tickets Than Avengers Endgame In First Hour On Atom
Vietjet sells discounted tickets on new int’l route have 320 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 10, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.