Remember Katrina Pierson, the Donald Trump campaign spokeswoman who never met a Trumpism so abhorrent that she couldn’t logic her way around it? Well she’s back with a vengeance, and still more than willing to defend her old boss. Pierson appeared on Fox News this morning to argue that the recent trend of rightfully taking down monuments to the Confederacy is stripping away our country’s “good history.” Asked about House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s call for the Confederate statues in the Capitol to come down, Pierson said (emphasis mine): Those monuments have been there for a very long time and suddenly Nancy Pelosi wants to actually help these anarchists and these violent protesters tear down pieces of America, American culture, and American history. The only place that that’s being done right now is by ISIS and I really don’t think that you should have leaders actually encouraging people to do these types of things, because Americans actually love their history, their culture, good and bad, because it helps them learn and it helps keep people educated about why America is so great to begin with. In case there was any ambiguity as to whether Pierson was lumping slavery in with… Read full this story
- Bill O'Reilly loses job at Fox News over sexual harassment claims
- WikiLeaks and Fox News Are Silent on the Debunked Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory
- John Bolton goes from Fox News contributor to subject of criticism
- This 1 chart explains how bad Fox News is for our politics
- Why Can’t These Ex-Fox News Women Get New TV Jobs?
- These Fox News Contributors Will Campaign for Trump in Iowa Despite Network's Warnings Against Political Participation
- Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro Confronts Giuliani to Reveal 'Evidence' of Biden's Alleged 'Corruption'
- Chris Wallace Trends After Fox News Host Tells Network's Katie Pavlich to Get Her 'Facts Straight' in Spat Over Impeachment
- Instead of airing the impeachment trial, Fox News fed viewers pro-Trump opinion in prime time
- Andrew Yang Says DNC Should Have Accepted Fox News Debate to 'Bring the Country Together': 'What Are You Doing?'
Notorious Ex-Trump Spokeswoman Tells Fox News Slavery Is Part of Our 'Good History' have 344 words, post on splinternews.com at August 21, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.