HCMC Conservatory holds summer music camp
The HCMC Conservatory of Music will organize a summer music camp from August 1 to 8.
Fifty young learners aged between seven and 24 from provinces and cities like Hanoi, Haiphong, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang and HCMC have been selected to attend the program.
The program is aimed at nurturing the love for music among youths and creating a meaningful playground for those having passion for music during this summer break.
The attendees will have the opportunity to watch nightly art performances such as a piano concert to be performed by Singaporean pianist Albert Tiu on August 2, a piano recital by German pianist Alexander Schimpf on August 4 and a concert featuring jazz, guitar, flute and jazz vocal on August 6.
The participants will also take part in training courses on jazz, classical piano, flute, classical guitar, chamber music and contemporary dance under the guidance of local and international musicians and teachers from Germany, the U.S., Sweden, Singapore, and South Korea.
- Greenwich Art Society hosts Kids Summer Art Camp
- How Fairlee's summer music series got its start
- 2019 SF Bay Area summer day camps for kids
- SFYS accepting applications for Summer Music Academy
- Summer dance camp gives girls a chance to be light on their feet
- Sound of Summer music festival names final headliner
- HARD Summer Music Festival Was Back With Two days Of Insanity
- Lake Zurich High student chosen for music camp hosted by Grammys
- Collier County plans cool crowd of summer music shows
- Out & About: Bach Virtuosi Festival opens summer music season