(Natural News) Listening to NPR this morning confirmed what I already knew. Charlottesville is being turned into another nail in President Trump’s coffin.(Article by Paul Craig Roberts republished from Paulcraigroberts.org)NPR had no interest whatsoever in reporting the actual facts about what had occurred in Charlottesville. The several “interviews” with the like-minded were orchestrated to produce the desired propaganda result: It was all Trump’s fault.It was Trump’s fault for many reasons. He had stirred up White Supremacists and Nazis by appealing during the presidential election campaign to their supremacist views with his slogan “America first.”Of course, what Trump means by “America first,” is precisely what the voters understood him to mean—the interest of the broad American public should come before trade deals that serve the interests of other countries and the narrow profit interests of global corporations. However, the NPR propagandists put words in Trump’s mouth and twisted the meaning of the slogan to be “White America Comes First.”In other words, “America first” according to NPR is code language to white supremacists to take advantage of the electoral college and elect a leader over the popular vote of the heavy population densities in the narrow geographical areas that comprise the northeast and… Read full this story
- Ex-Obama Counsel Gregory Craig Expects to Be Charged in Case Stemming From Mueller Investigation
- Jury Acquits Greg Craig In Case Spun Off From Mueller Probe
- Robert Pattinson Reminds Everyone That Twilight Is Weird and Disgusting
- ‘The Hunt’: Film Review
- How Kara Walker Recasts Racism’s Bitter Legacy
- All 35 Video-Game Movies, Ranked From Least Bad to Absolute Worst
- Here’s the Lineup for This Year’s Vulture Festival!
- The 50 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- Superman Returns Leads the 33rd Annual Saturn Awards with 10 Nominations
- Matt Walsh, Sasheer Zamata, and More on Their Favorite Del Close Marathon Memories
Charlottesville (commentary by Paul Craig Roberts) have 307 words, post on www.naturalnews.com at August 15, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.