Most people have a list of things they want to accomplish before they hit their 30s. Health is hopefully still on your side, and you’ve still got far fewer career or familial commitments than someone who’s just turning 40. Put simply: Now’s the time to tick off some big-hitters on your bucket list. And it’s not all gap years and fine dining. It’s worth using this time for some early adult-life breakthroughs, like learning to drive or managing your student debts. Members of the Business Insider UK office have collaborated to come up with a list of things we are proud to have achieved before hitting the big three-zero, or things we want to do by the time we reach that age. It includes everything from boozy foreign festivals to buying kitchenware that will last. Scroll on to find out the 30 mind-expanding life experiences you should get done before you turn 30. Attend a Full Moon Party in Thailand. “The Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan, Thailand, is a jubilant, neon-soaked affair that you will almost certainly not enjoy once you hit maturity. “It’s a wild beach party for the vest-wearers, body painters and fire dancers – plus you’ll… Read full this story
- The Kiwis who didn’t fly home: Life in overseas bubbles
- AmLife rolled out its World Mental Health Day showcase themed "Sleep Well For Mental Health" covering six key countries
- End of the road: will automation put an end to the American trucker?
- ‘I Love Lucy’ star Keith Thibodeaux recalls playing ‘Little Ricky,’ working alongside Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz
- The Myth of the Central Park Five
- California Wildfires: Live Updates Sept. 8-9
- From botox to nose jobs and the truth about THOSE famous derrieres: How the Kardashians had everyone keeping up with their changing appearances
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 10-11
- Xbox Series X games list: every exclusive and cross-gen game announced so far
- The best shows on HBO Max right now
30 mind-expanding life experiences you should get done before you turn 30 have 325 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at August 1, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.