Apple is expected to launch a redesigned and desirable version of the iPhone this fall, and some analysts hope that a sales “supercycle” it could spur would turn Apple into the first public company worth $1 trillion. One question is when the “iPhone 8” or “iPhone Pro” would go on sale. New iPhones typically go on sale in September, which means that a few days get included in Apple’s third calendar quarter. But some analysts have said the iPhone 8 may not start shipping until October or later. In 2015, for example, Apple sold 13 million iPhones in the first weekend the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were available. Those were counted in the September quarter. So when Apple reports its earnings on August 1, it will give a huge hint about when the iPhone 8 is going on sale. If Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Luca Maestri’s guidance for third-calendar-quarter revenue is on the high end, Apple may be expecting a few days or more of iPhone 8 sales to be included. Guidance on the low end would suggest Apple doesn’t expect the iPhone 8 to be in customers’ hands before October. In a note distributed to clients… Read full this story
- A Few Thoughts On Apple's 2011, Stock, Tim Cook, And The Future
- Jack Antonoff on
- The News According To Nuzzel
- Spotify’s Daniel Ek Has a Plan to Harness Hollywood for Podcasts and Create "the World’s No. 1 Audio Platform"
- Dishonored 2
- Chloe Sevigny on ‘The Cosmopolitans,’ New York’s Frat Boy Takeover, and ‘Asshole’ Michael Alig
- Dopey: ‘We needed somewhere to tell wild drug stories’
- As corporate philanthropy and marketing stunts converge, who is actually benefiting?
- iPad Pro Review: Bigger, Better, And Built To Create
- All 298
We’ll have a pretty good idea of when the iPhone 8 launches after next week have 278 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at July 24, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.