The Coimbatore suburb is growing significantly due to strong economic policies, says Naveen Nandwani.IMAGE: Thanks to IT-driven growth, Peelamedu has gone from being viewed as a laid-back location to a highly-developed property hotbed with very good infrastructure.Representational photograph: Savita Kirloskar/Reuters. Coimbatore’s real estate market provides a plethora of options for home buyers and investors to choose from, with various localities developing as catchment areas for housing and commercial real estate. One of these is Peelamedu, which is among the fastest-growing locations and a very favourable destination for property buyers. Located in Coimbatore, which is being seen as the ‘next Silicon Valley’ in South India, Peelamedu has been growing significantly due to strong economic policies driving development in this region. It is one of the rapidly evolving and important localities, connecting major information technology-driven growth corridors in the city. This progress has contributed to various infrastructure improvements, making Peelamedu a major commercial and residential hub of the city.The area extends from Nava India to Coimbatore International Airport, near the South India Textile Research Association (SITRA), covering major education institutes, hospitals and industries. Its geographical advantages in terms of connectivity to other parts of the city are remarkable. The locality has well-developed… Read full this story
- Is Uber the worst company in Silicon Valley?
- US defense chief tells Silicon Valley: 'encryption is essential'
- Modi meets US tech titans in Silicon Valley
- The digital Gilded Age: DC faces Silicon Valley's riches – and ever-growing power
- How wealth of Silicon Valley's tech elite created a world apart
- Buttigieg Courts Big Tech Billionaires As Other POTUS Candidates Torpedo Silicon Valley
- Apple's Tim Cook: Silicon Valley has created privacy-violating 'chaos factory'
- Defense Secretary James Mattis Envies Silicon Valley’s AI Ascent
- Silicon Valley star Kumail Nanjiani reveals his incredible six pack – sending fans wild
- Lessons From Silicon Valley’s Biggest Mistakes Of 2016
Peelamedu: Building India's next 'Silicon Valley' have 302 words, post on www.rediff.com at July 26, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.