WHAT can’t you miss on TV tonight? Our guide to the must-see shows…Ariana Grande’s star-studded concert to raise money for the victims and families of the Manchester terror attack will be shown live tonight.Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Coldplay, That That, One Direction star Niall Horan, Pharrell Williams and Usher will all perform at the Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground as part of the huge fundraiser.Organisers are hoping to raise at least £2m for the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund and fans who were at the Manchester Arena Concert on May 22 have been offered free tickets.Ariana, who cancelled the remainder of her Dangerous Woman tour following the tragic events, said: “I’ll be returning to the brave city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honour and raise money for the victims and their families.”As we close in on Thursday’s deadline, it’s the turn of SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon and the Liberal Democrats’ Tim Farron to take centre stage.They face the music in front of a live audience in Edinburgh, with David Dimbleby (above) chairing the debate.It’s their chance to win over those who are still undecided, but will they fluff… Read full this story
- What time is Reported Missing on BBC One tonight and what is the show about?
- ‘Love in the Time of Corona’ Asks: What If ‘Love Actually’ Contracted COVID?
- Megyn Kelly To Exit Fox News This Week, Joins NBC News To Host Daytime Show & New Sunday Evening Newsmag – Update
- The Tony Awards are better than the Oscars, Emmys and Grammys. Here's why you should watch Sunday
- General Election 2019 TV debates: When are the BBC, Sky and ITV debates?
- Cancelled 2020 Netflix shows that need to be brought back - from Anne with an E to Shadowhunters
- Strictly dancer Kevin Clifton steps out for the first time since quitting show... before wishing girlfriend Stacey Dooley a happy birthday amid claims she 'pushed him to leave'
- Love Island's Paige Turley puts on a leggy display in statement white blazer dress as she enjoys a night of cocktails
- Cancelled 2020 Netflix shows that need to be brought back - from Anne with an E to White Lines
- Escape to the Chateau: viewers are all saying same thing about Channel 4 show
What’s on TV tonight? Shows to watch on Sunday 4 June from One Love Manchester to Question Time Leaders Special have 384 words, post on www.thesun.ie at June 3, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.