Viet Nam News Long ago, a guide book was made to help visitors find their way around Viet Nam. It had information about interesting places as well as advice on how to travel. Now, it has been printed again. It is being sold at book stores all over the country. By Trinh Nguyễn A classic travel guide authored early in the 20th century has been reprinted, offering readers the opportunity to travel back in time and experience yesteryear Hà Nội in minute detail. Nhã Nam Books, in co-operation with Hà Nội Publishing House, has brought out a new edition of the original Hà Nội Chỉ Nam (Hà Nội Travel Guide), considered a thorough guide book in the early 20th century. Authored by Nguyễn Bá Chính, the guide book was first printed in 1923 with clear information about Hà Nội’s tram routes, railway, roads, restaurants, hotels, pharmacies and tailors. Apart from the wealth of information, the book also encouraged readers to follow the writer’s choices and recommendations. “This is a new guide book written in the Romanised Vietnamese script, targeting Vietnamese people, travellers and enterprises as the demand for travel keeps increasing in such a beautiful city, which will be a…
- Drake's Note to His Mom, Bio From Old Rhyme Book For Sale at $7,500
- Every Scouted Gift Guide to Get You Through the Holidays
- From the person you're head over heels with to tricky tweens: This is your go-to gift guide for getting EVERYONE what they want this Christmas
- Author Natalie Baszile on Watching Her Book Get Adapted for Television
- Apartments For Rent In Miami: What Will $1,700 Get You?
- Christmas in Iceland means a ‘flood’ of books under the tree
- Christmas book clinic special – our experts’ gift ideas
- Sekiro guide - beginners tips and tricks, Divine Confetti, Hidden Tooth
- 'If only I'd been warned!' - writers choose books to give to their younger selves
- How to explain Jacob Rees-Mogg? Start with his father's books
Old guide book gets back on to the bookshelves have 343 words, post on at May 20, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.