https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOrYAEB8N2/ You might have heard of Take Your Daughter To Work Day – but in Holly Willoughby's case it looks like she might have dragged her dad along instead. Emmys 2021: All the winners as The Crown and Ted Lasso dominate The presenter couldn't resist sharing a snap on Instagram with her father as they both found themselves at the Birmingham NEC on Thursday for the first day of This Morning Live. She explained to her followers that dad Terry was also at the event, as part of the Everest Home Improvements team. 'Having a fab day at @thismorning @tmliveevent in Birmingham and look who's here with me!' she revealed. 'Papa Willoughby is on the @everesthomeimprovements #everest stage…talk about worlds collide! #takeyourdadtoworkday #tmlive xxx.' The snap drew an enthusiastic response from her followers, many of whom couldn't believe how young her dad actually looked. 'He doesn't look old enough to be your dad!' one person quipped, while another added: 'No way is that your ol' man, I thought an older brother.' Holly and Phillip Schofield took This Morning to Birmingham on Thursday while Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford held the fort in the studio back in London. Describing the programme as… Read full this story
- Getting Rich is Easier Than Working For a Living!
- Love and Expression
- Letting Go of Love (for the WRONG Person!)
- Three Important Things to Know When Looking For Love
- Merits and Demerits of Free Love
- Trying to Please Everybody Doesn't Win You Love and Respect
- Love - An Emotional Connection
- What Else Can I Do to Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend?
- How I Found Balance Between My Wife, Work and Family
- Great Tips to Get Rid of Love Handles!
Holly Willoughby ‘met her dad at work’ while doing This Morning Live – and everybody loved it have 303 words, post on metro.co.uk at May 18, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.