Vietnamese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnamese Embassy in Japan has maintained contacts with Japanese relevant agencies and kept close watch on the murder of Vietnamese girl Le Thi Nhat Linh in Chiba prefecture to bring the culprit to trial soon, said the Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson. Spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang at a regular press conference in Hanoi on April 20 Hang updated developments of investigation on the case. Competent Japanese agencies are investing the case to define actions relating to the suspect in the murder, she said. On March 24 this year, Le Thi Nhat Linh, a third-year grader in the elementary school in Matsudo, went missing after she left home in Matsudo to go to school as usual. Two days later, she was found dead without clothes at a site near a drainage ditch which is about 10-12km from the school. The police believed Linh was kidnapped right after leaving home at 8 am on March 24. Besides an injury on her head and garrote marks on her necks, Linh also had an injury on her wrist and scratches on her body. Japan arrested Shibuya Yasumasa, 46, a suspect in… Read full this story
- Curtis Flowers keeps getting sentenced to die for murders he may or may not have committed: Phillip Morris
- Former DEA Head: 'El Chapo' Jurors Should Watch 'Over Their Shoulders' After Guilty Verdict, Forgo Spotlight
- Trump, Kim welcomed to Vietnam for summit
- Jason Van Dyke sentenced to more than 6 years in prison for McDonald murder
- Barr's Mueller Report Summary is Like Witnessing a Murder and Being Told it Never Happened
- A’s are done in the desert, pack their bags for Japan
- Was a killer filmed on his way to committing a murder?
- The Trial of John Jonchuck Day 9: Watch as the defense introduces insanity
- The Trial of John Jonchuck, Day 18: Watch as rebuttal (probably) continues
- The Trial of John Jonchuck, Day 21: Jury says Jonchuck guilty of first-degree murder
Vietnam keeps close watch on schoolgirl’s murder in Japan have 324 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 20, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.