HCM CITY – Vietjet on Wednesday started selling airfares on its newest domestic route from the capital city to Äá»ng Há»i in Quáº£ng BÃ¬nh Province with prices starting from only VNÄ99,000 (US$4.3).
The new route will be launched on June 1 looking to meet increasing travel demand of individuals, tourists and businessmen between the two destinations, the airline said.
The HÃ Ná»i-Äá»ng Há»i flight is operated daily with flight time per leg being one hour. The flight from HÃ Ná»i takes off at 6.40am and arrives in Äá»ng Há»i at 7.35am. The return flight departs at 8.05am and lands at 9am in HÃ Ná»i.
After five years of operations, Vietjet has flown over 35 million passengers, and been awarded 32 domestic and nine international accolades.
Currently, the airline boasts a fleet of 45 aircraft, providing over 300 flights per day. It now operates 63 routes in Viá»t Nam and across the region to international destinations such as Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, and South Korea, in addition to Taiwan, Malaysia, and Cambodia. It also flies to mainland China and Myanmar. – VNS
- Nepal, India to hold talks on opening up new air routes
- AirAsia Offers Flight Tickets From Rs 1,399 On Domestic Routes; Rs 3,999 On International Routes
- IndiGo to levy up to Rs 400 fuel surcharge per passenger on domestic routes to offset rising oil prices; fares set to rise
- Max Air Acquires 3 Aircraft To Boost Domestic Route
- PAL to mount additional domestic routes from Clark
- Blue Origin Says It Will Start Selling Tickets for Spaceflights in 2019
- Colts on selling tickets: 'We've got our work cut out for us'
- Pilgrimage Festival partners with Nashville Predators to sell tickets
- IndiGo Announces 20 New Domestic Flights. Routes, Schedule And Other Details
- Air Asia adds two new international routes from Hanoi and Phuket to Penang