When the theme park known as Star Wars Land opens its doors at Disney World in 2019, it promises to be an immersive experience that any fan of the beloved saga will go crazy for. Over the weekend at Star Wars Celebration, we saw some teases of what will be available in the park, and now it sounds like there could be a resort inside the land that will be a must-stay for “Star Wars” fanatics. According to Walt Disney World News Today, Disney has sent out a survey to guests gauging their interest in a possible hotel resort experience inside Disney World, most likely located in Star Wars Land, which would be designed to look like you’re staying on a starship. Concept art included in the survey being done by Swagbucks shows that the lobby, guest rooms, and other areas of the resort definitely have the feel of the familiar ships seen in the “Star Wars” movies. The survey also highlights the unique experience you would get out of the two-night, all-inclusive package that will cost roughly $900 to $1,000 per guest, including a two-day story set in the the “Star Wars” universe, personal interactions with “Star Wars” characters,… Read full this story
- ‘Star Wars’ Resistance’ Isn’t the Mythical Space Opera You’re Used To
- Boba Fett Is Totally Showing Up in Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ TV Show
- Disney's live-action Star Wars TV series sounds a lot like a western
- Disneyland’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge: 10 cool things to know
- A droid named ‘Jake’ roams Disneyland. Will this and other droids follow you around in Star Wars land?
- Carrie Fisher’s brother happy late actress will appear in next ‘Star Wars’ movie
- Disneyland to Break 63 Year Tradition of Not Selling Alcohol When Star Wars Land Opens next Year
- Online harassment of ‘Star Wars’ star Kelly Marie Tran perpetrated partly by Russian bots and trolls, says study
- Cleveland Orchestra plans farewell to summer with 'Star Wars: A New Hope'
- ‘Star Wars Battlefront 2’ October Update Adds General Grievous
Disney wants to launch a ‘Star Wars’ starship luxury resort, and it looks like a fan’s dream have 330 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at April 18, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.