An 83-year-old mother in Quang Nam Province is in need of help to treat a daughter who is deaf and mute and another daughter who is suffering from cancer.Luu Thi Nhon sells vegetables and lives with her two daughters in Thu Bon Dong Village. Nhon’s oldest daughter, Ngo Thi Bac, is 57 years old and has stomach cancer. Her younger daughter, Ngo Thi Vu is 50 years old and she is mute and deaf since birth.Bac was diagnosed with stomach cancer three years ago. At first, she had eating difficulties, stomach pain and would often vomit. When she went to hospital, doctors said she was already in the last stage. Bac was diagnosed with stomach cancer Bac had to go to the chemotherapy sessions alone and depended on charity meals or leftovers from strangers to live by. But doctors were unable to help her and let her go home. Bac is afraid that she would be a burden to her old mother and thought of suicide, but her mother begged her not to.”Sometimes I just want to die. It hurts really badly. But my mother encouraged me to live on. She told me, ‘we’ll take care of each other, I’ll… Read full this story
- How Celtics' Jayson Tatum is using his NBA success to power a foundation for single mothers like his own
- 1988 Chevy Monte Carlo – Street Stock Nation – Ultimate Racing
- Roma’s watchful eye shows what really holds us together (Review)
- How dare they blame the heroes? After a report blasted the fire service's response to Grenfell, BARBARA DAVIES reveals the bravery of firefighters who ran into the flames again and again
- If someone provokes me, I'll give it back: Rishabh Pant
- Paid sick leave? Businesses, workers see issue differently
- Women of achievement nominees
- Sawyers: I’m no world-beater but hope to leave different legacy
- The Satanic Temple says Netflix's 'Sabrina' stole Baphomet statue design, is 'taking legal action'
- Obituary: Former IMS chairman Mari Hulman George 1934-2018
Old mother struggles to raise children have 342 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 12, 2017. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.