A third wave of ‘child’ migrants arrived in Britain from the Calais Jungle today – but the Home Office refused to carry out dental checks to prove their real age. Around 12 migrants – all burly lads aged anywhere between 15 and 21 – were escorted off a coach and taken inside a Home Office building, before being released. It came as the row over the age of migrants intensified after officials revealed two-thirds of ‘child’ refugees quizzed about their age last year were found to be adults. At least 100 more child migrants are expected to arrive in the UK by Friday – to join the three coachloads that have already made the journey to London this week. But the Home Office ruled out calls for dental checks to verify their age because the tests are deemed ‘inaccurate, inappropriate and unethical’. A third wave of ‘child’ migrants arrived in Britain from the Calais Jungle today – but the Home Office refused to carry out dental checks to prove their real age Around 12 migrants – all burly lads aged anywhere between 15 and 21 – were escorted off a coach David Davies, the Conservative MP for Monmouth, had called for dental investigations… Read full this story
- Britain's thanks to the Windrush generation: More than 2,000 pack out Westminster Abbey for 'moving' service to mark 70 years since Caribbean migrants arrived in 'The Motherland'
- Trump overshadows young migrants’ emotional trip to Mexico
- How much of The Crown can you REALLY believe? From the Queen's 'fake' tears at Aberfan to Princess Margaret's raucous night with the President, we reveal what's true and what's simply royal TV fantasy
- Is this Archie's godmother? Harry's childhood nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke is spotted arriving for secret christening after Kate and William were spirited into Windsor by the back gate amid criticism of Prince and Meghan for freezing out public
- EXCLUSIVE Newborn exposed to measles set to get the all-clear after mom's angry anti-vaxxer post inspires thousands to get their children immunized
- Ready fur us? Plucky seal gives penguin a frosty reception in stunning image from Sir David Attenborough's new series Seven Worlds... as he warns against blight of 'waste' and says humans have made a tragic, desperate mess' of the planet
- Mom's angry Facebook post lashing out at anti-vaxxers as her 15-DAY-OLD son's life hangs in the balance from measles is shared by hundreds of thousands
- How Dallas Became One Of America’s Most Refugee-Friendly Cities
- You're not Elsa! Pregnant Kate bonds with children in Harlem who had been expecting a princess from Frozen...
- Death threats, despair and deportations: Three years on the front lines of Europe's migration crisis
Another all-male coachload of 'child' migrants arrives in Britain - but officials WON'T say how many there are and WON'T do dental checks to prove they're really children have 420 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 19, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.