Viet Nam News New Delhi – The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has granted an interview to the Vietnam News Agency on the occasion of his visit to Vietnam. The following is the full text of the interview. Prime Minister, could you please tell us about the significance of the visit to Vietnam? India and Vietnam share traditionally close relations that have their roots in our freedom struggle led by our founding fathers, Mahatma Gandhi and Ho Chi Minh. India not only stood by Vietnam during its freedom struggle but also during its phase of national reunification. The late 1970s and 80s were a difficult period for Vietnam, and India was one of the few countries that stood by Vietnam in its time of need. My visit to Vietnam is a reinforcement of our friendship, solidarity and comprehensive cooperation. The visit is intended to further boost our bilateral and multilateral engagement and cooperation in the fields of politics, economy, commerce, culture, human resource development, science and technology, space research, defense and security. The thrust of our multifaceted relationship is to work towards stability, maintenance of peace, economic growth and prosperity in our countries, Asia and beyond.The countries have been…
- Viet Nam should improve rice quality in long-term strategy
- Việt Nam should improve rice quality in long-term strategy
- WEF: East Asia, Pacific the world’s most competitive regional economy
- Civilizational Chennai connect: As Modi and Xi meet at a heritage site, can the past point the way to the future?
- Vietnam - India culture and tourism: Chicken lays golden eggs
- How China has its eyes set on exploiting India to expand influence and frustrate Trump
- Why we won't be cheering Modi and Trump in Houston
- Morning News Call - India, October 14
- Stop monkeying around with our heritage sites
- Tourism is more about the people
Viet Nam important pillar in India’s Act East Policy: Modi have 299 words, post on at September 2, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.