Improving Services at Tan Son Nhat International Airport
TIA is expected to serve over 32 million passengers in 2016, exceeding the approved capacity of 25 million in 2020.
Especially, the underground aviation fuelling system at TIA is projected to help reduce more than 12,000 refueller turnarounds in the aircraft parking ground and more than 5,000 waiting hours for aircraft refuelling each year.
A TIA representative said that it is essential to ensure the best supply of food and consumer goods to meet the diverse needs of passengers. TIA collaborates with SASCO and other enterprises to upgrade and diversify passenger services.
- ACV to play key role in Tan Son Nhat International Airport expansion?
- Lower-cost plan for Tan Son Nhat airport expansion proposed
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport welcomes 25 millionth passenger
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Overloaded Tan Son Nhat airport fares badly in service quality ranking
- Speaker announcements to be stopped at Tan Son Nhat Airport
- New navigation to reduce congestion at HCM City's Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Tan Son Nhat int'l airport to be upgraded
- Ministry debates Tan Son Nhat Airport overloading, expansion