Hillary Clinton said she did not disclose her pneumonia diagnosis earlier because she “didn’t think it was going to be that big a deal” and called on the press to hold Donald Trump to the “same standard” of transparency.Clinton called in to CNN on Monday evening, in her first interview since she was recorded leaving a Sept. 11 anniversary ceremony in New York City stumbling and being held up by aides.”I’m feeling so much better. and obviously I should have gotten some rest sooner,” she said. “I probably would have been better off if I’d just pulled down my schedule on Friday but like a lot of people I just thought I could keep going forward and power through it and obviously that didn’t work out so well.” Her doctor had told her to rest for five days, advice she ignored.Clinton also said she will release more health information, while arguing that she’s been far more transparent than her Republican competitor. “We know the least about Donald Trump of any candidate in recent American history,” she said, including his foreign investors and businesses. Clinton noted that she’s already released a full medical report with details similar to those Republican Mitt Romney and President Obama disclosed in the… Read full this story
- 'This Week' Transcript: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Paul Manafort, and Ken Cuccinelli
- 'This Week' Transcript: Hillary Clinton
- Michelle Ackerley addresses Hillary Clinton's The One Show interview: 'Feel guilty'
- 10 times Trump has called for Hillary Clinton and Democrats to be investigated
- New WikiLeaks Emails: The Five Biggest Revelations About Hillary Clinton
- Joe Biden doing WORSE than Hillary Clinton with key voters as Donald Trump eyes victory
- Hillary Clinton tried to get out of going to Donald Trump’s inauguration
- ‘Nobody Likes Him’: Hillary Clinton Risks a Party Split Over Bernie Sanders
- Watch Hillary Clinton call out Vladimir Putin's misogyny and "manspreading"
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Celebrate Rosalynn and Jimmy Carter's 75th Anniversary: 'Such a Joy'
Hillary Clinton: I didn't think pneumonia was big deal have 327 words, post on www.usatoday.com at September 12, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.