The Hanoitimes – The 10th Conference of Vietnamese Businessmen in Europe has been taking place in Budapest, Hungary on September 18 with the focus on the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA). The organising board The highlight of the conference is a seminar on opportunities and challenges brought by the EVFTA on September 17. Ambassador-head of the EU Delegation to Vietnam Bruno Angelet was scheduled to deliver a speech on this issue. The conference is the biggest event of the Vietnamese entrepreneur community in Europe. Held annually since 2006, it has brought together leading Vietnamese enterprises operating in Europe. This year’s event saw the first-time presence of the European Vietnamese Youth Business Alliance. The free trade agreement between Vietnam and the Europe Union (EVFTA), once ratified, will open up more cooperation opportunities for both sides as their economies supplement each other. Meanwhile, with the population of 90 million, Vietnam is a newly-emerging market with dynamic growth and an abundant workforce, which is attracting much attention from other countries. Vietnam is located in Asia-Pacific – a region with an important geographical and geo-economic position, where the EU is focusing on seeking cooperative partners. The stability of the country is also a factor…
- Conference talks measures to boost Vietnam-Canada education partnership
- Lane Train rolls into Title Town as FAU claims first Conference USA crown
- Vietnam-RoK businessmen association establishes chapter in Gyeonggi province
- Soros-Linked NGOs Fell Victim To A Big, Sophisticated Undercover Operation. Hungary’s Prime Minister Has Benefited The Most.
- Hungary Asks ‘Is Everyone Entitled to Religious Freedom Except for Christians?’ After Anti-Cross Ruling
- Fostering medical tourism on the agenda of health ministry conference
- Crowds build at border with Serbia as Hungary cracks down on refugees
- Six Vietnamese who make the world a better place
- “Meet The USA 2018” conference- good opportunity for development links
- The most powerful news pictures ever: Haunting image of Vietnamese girl running naked from napalm attack tops list of photographs that changed the world
Conference of Vietnamese Businessmen held in Hungary have 330 words, post on at September 19, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.