Pick six! Joe Flacco’s family grew to six when wife Dana gave birth to the couple’s fourth child Tuesday afternoon. Evelyn Renee was born seven pounds, 11 ounces, the Baltimore Ravens playerannounced. “It was definitely different. Seeing a girl come out after three boys was a bit of a shock. Everybody is beyond overjoyed, beyond pumped,” the quarterback said. “I’m sure there will be a ton of pink flooding into our house. It will be interesting to see how the boys handle her.” Evelyn joins the Flacco clan as daddy’s first little girl after Stephen, 4, Daniel, 3, and Francis, 1. “I was keeping my fingers crossed,” Flacco said. “You hear fathers getting scared about not having boys, but I was starting to get to the point that I was scared about not having a little girl. It’s just something I wanted.” The Ravens are currently in first place in the AFC North after starting the season 3-0.
- Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt, 37, gives birth to third child by C-section as husband Max calls her ‘incredible’
- Andy Murray reveals he is expecting third child and wife Kim could give birth NEXT WEEK
- 'We can't believe she is ours': Counting On stars Josiah and Lauren Duggar welcome a baby girl named Bella Milagro - as the first-time mom complains of 'long and difficult labor'
- Immigration protesters storm Democratic debate stage shouting 'We are DACA recipients! And our lives are at risk! Please save us!' and stop Joe Biden's final answer
- First 2020 debate erupts into a fiery shouting match on immigration in wake of father and daughter's border deaths - and candidates compete to speak in Spanish - as Trump tweets 'BORING!'
- ‘Where Is The Broncos’ Leadership Right Now?’ Rich Gannon Asks
- The sensational Lamar Jackson is coming for it all
- Billionaire Mike Bloomberg beats Donald Trump by 6 per cent in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, showing Democratic support for a potential run from the former Republican New York City mayor: Poll
- Remember, Repair, Together: One Year Since The Tree Of Life Synagogue Massacre
- The NFL's Salute To Service Is Horseshit
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco welcomes fourth child as wife gives birth to daughter Evelyn Renee have 344 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at September 28, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.