|A Vietjet flight attendant. — VNS Photo|
HCM CITY (Biz Hub) — Vietjet is celebrating the launch of a new route connecting Ha Noi with the central ancient city of Hue by giving away 300,000 super-cheap tickets for all domestic routes.
These routes include those connecting Ha Noi with HCM City, Da Nang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc, besides Da lat,Pleiku, Tuy Hoa and Can Tho, as well as Buon Ma Thuot, Quy Nhon, Chu Lai and Hue.
Under the“12pm, it’s time to Vietjet“campaign, thepromotion will run till Friday, from noon to 2pm, atwww.vietjetair.comfor travel between September 1 and December 31.
The Ha Noi-Hue route will be launched on November 1, with a flight duration of one hour and 10 minutes per leg. The daily flight will depart from Ha Noi at 12.35pm and arrive in Hue at 1.45pm. The return flight will take off from Phu Bai International Airport at 2.20pm and land in Ha Noi at 3.30pm.
Apart from offering reasonable fares, Vietjet is also well-known for organising community-oriented events such as the Hue hot air balloon festival in 2016, a musical night to commemorate musician Trinh Cong Son, IRONMAN 70.3 Vietnam and Miss Vietnam.
Now Vietjet is launching a series of entertainment activities such as free tickets to the beautiful Tuan Chau Island in northern Quang Ninh Province for all organisers and contestants involved in Miss Vietnam 2016.
The winner of Miss Vietnam 2016 would be awarded one year of free flights on all routes of Vietjet, the carrier said. — VNS
- Vietjet offers 1 million discount tickets on international routes
- PT KAI to offer discounted tickets at railway industry exhibition
- Airport train operator offers discounted tickets throughout July
- Dufan offers discounted tickets to celebrate anniversary
- Sales begin for Vietjet's new route connecting Bali to Ho Chi Minh City
- Malindo Air's new route to connect Malaysia with Lake Toba
- Citilink opens new routes to three Chinese cities
- AirAsia Opens New Routes to Belitung Island and West Papua
- Garuda Opens New Routes From Bandung to Lampung and Surabaya
- AirAsia Indonesia eyes new routes to China, South Korea, Japan