(VOVworld) – At the NA Standing Committee’s session on Monday, Minister of Public Security, To Lam, presented his report to the bill on the Guard Force. The Head of the National Assembly’s Defense and Security Committee, Vo Trong Viet, read a preliminary investigation report on the bill. NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan spoke at the session Deputies agreed that it’s necessary to build the Law on the Guard Force to match the 2013 Constitution to facilitate their activities, ensure security and social order, and protect human and civil rights. National Assembly Vice Chairman Do Ba Ty asked the law drafting agency to work with functional agencies to collect and summarize opinions for the second debate this draft law.
- NA Standing Committee to convene 44th meeting on April 20
- NA Standing Committee discusses support to those hurt by COVID-19
- NA Standing Committee applauds Government’s prompt response to COVID-19
- Asda security guard pays no attention to social distancing rules when he manhandles shopper out of supermarket and shoves him in the chest in angry bust-up
- Effectiveness of homemade masks is inconclusive, scientific committee tells White House
- WA Government to introduce legislation to force reappointment of anti-corruption boss John McKechnie
- Vice Chairman of NA Office visits Russia
- View: The private security guard is symptomatic of what ails India
- More support for anti-COVID-19 forces and people nationwide
- Presidential Task Force inspects LUTH COVID-19 isolation centre
NA Standing Committee debates bill on Guard Force have 231 words, post on at August 15, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.