(CPV) – The National Fund for Vietnamese Children and AIA Vietnam have co-organized the “Real life journey” event to raising funds to donate bicycle for underprivileged children in Central Quang Nam province. At the event, organizers presented 80 bicycles, 80 gift packages, and five education packets from AIA Vietnam Life Insurance Co., Ltd (VND20 million each), worth VND250 million in total, to local disadvantaged students. “With all the bikes donated to unprivileged children, we hope their long way to school will be less arduous. We believe this contribution will bring more opportunities to their education continuation for a better future”, said Mr. Stephen Clark, CEO of AIA Vietnam. Quang Nam is the seventh beneficiaries of this year’s program after Bac Ninh, Thai Binh, Hung Yen, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An and Quang Binh provinces. In the third year, “Real life journey” is designed with 12 major events from the North to the South, providing at least 1,070 bicycles to disadvantaged students. So far, over 2,100 bikes given to students in 38 localities. On this occasion, a writing contest about the “Real life journey” was kicked off for children to share their thoughts before and after getting bicycles from the “Real life…
- Tottenham forward Fernando Llorente is as handsome in pancake form as he is in real life
- Upton care home offers a taste of real-life work for aspiring paramedics
- Is ‘Baaghi’ a disservice to the real-life Qandeel Baloch?
- Poor students outperformed by rich at universities
- Partnership has led to profound ‘real-life’ learning and development
- The chilling real-life celebrity kidnap that inspired Agatha Christie’s Murder On The Orient Express
- Fighting for real-life justice
- Are mermaids real? Meet the real-life mermaids who have quit their jobs to pursue a life at sea
- Fancy becoming a real-life EastEnder? House on the street that inspired Albert Square goes up for sale… but it doesn’t come cheap
- Record number of poor students enter top universities, figures show
“Real life journey” brings 80 bicycles to poor students in Quang Nam province have 335 words, post on at July 9, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.