Avid fans are patiently waiting for the release of Apple’s next model of iPad Air 3. However, rumors are spreading that the developers have just simply cancelled the idea. According to MacWorld, October 2015 is the predicted launching date for the iPad Air 3, based on past arrangements from Apple. The iPad Air 2 was exposed to journalists on Oct. 16, 2014; the iPad Air 1 was unveiled on Oct. 22, 2013 and released at the opening of November. This is Apple’s standard iPad Air release record, which suggests that things are proceeding as usual. However, 2015 was an unanticipated year for iPad announcements. It is likely that Apple will launch brand-new iPads of some kind in autumn 2016. So, probably, iPad Air 3 will be launched together with the iPhone 7. Rumours suggest that iPad Air 3 might be Apple’s last tablet falling under the Air range as it will focus on the mini and pro ranges. Now that the Pro brand encompasses 9.7-inch iPads, this past insane-sounding theory could just be true. In June 2016, rumors have been spreading through the internet saying that the release of iPad Air 3 was about to happen due to the truth… Read full this story
- How the iPad Air Stacks Up Against its Competitors
- Report: iPad Air 3 won't have 3D Touch but the iPhone 7 will
- Should you buy the iPad Air 2 or Surface 3?
- Report: iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 will sport the latest A9 and A9X chips
- Apple Likely Planning October 24 Launch Date For New IPads
- IPhone 6S Release Date Later Than Last Year
- Apple Could Delay IPhone 8 Launch Till October Or November
- IPad Air 2 Giveaway: One Week Left To Enter
- New Apple IPad Air TV Ad Is Epic
- IPad Air 2 Giveaway
iPad Air 3 Release Date, News & Update: Apple Launching Tablet in October 2016 With iPhone 7? Specs & Features Revealed have 271 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at July 29, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.