Snapchat confirmed Thursday it has formed a partnership with one of the hottest new analytics startups, Moat. One of the criticisms that has often been lobbed at Snapchat in the past is that it didn’t offer marketers many independent options to measure whether their ads actually reach the intended amount of people – and whether those people really paid attention to those ads. When it comes to those kinds of analytics, marketers often had to rely on Snapchat’s internal data. That comes with its own issues. Internally, Snapchat counts a video “view” as soon as it appears on a user’s screen – even if they only look at it for less than a second. In contrast, the industry standard for video viewability is that 2 consecutive seconds are watched and at least 50% of the video frame is on the screen. But Snapchat appears to have listened to marketers’ concerns and has steadily been ramping up its analytics offering. By inking the Moat deal, Snapchat now has partnerships with 10 third-party measurement firms including Nielsen, Millward Brown, Sizmek, and Innovate – up from just one a year ago, according to The Wall Street Journal. With Moat, marketers (in the beta… Read full this story
- What’s the Big Deal? The Importance of Having an Operating Agreement for Your LLC
- Bathroom Bigots Insist Billions in State Losses Are No Big Deal
- Women will probably lose more than they will win in 2018. But their candidacies are still a big deal.
- Politics Trump hails deals worth 'billions' with Vietnam Overseas Vietnamese share stories of celebrating Tet away from home
- Politics Trump hails deals worth 'billions' with Vietnam Meet the Egyptian woman bringing Vietnamese water puppetry to Cairo
- Distracted driving: Urging companies to crack down
- Economy bolstered through M&A deals
- In Bizarre Interview, United CEO Just Practically Hands Huge Legal Win to Ejected Passenger
- In a mostly lawless industry, electric scooter company CEO suggests the industry police itself
- What is Max Fac, how is it different from Customs Union and what has Theresa May said about the EU partnership?
The CEO of Moat explains why the partnership Snapchat just signed with his company is such a big deal have 335 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at June 9, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.