View Liveblog Before E3 starts properly on Tuesday, Sony will unveil its plans for the show at a press conference from Los Angeles’ Shrine Auditorium. Ars will be on hand to liveblog the event at 6pm PDT (9pm EDT; 2am Tuesday UK time) on Monday, June 13. Further Reading Report: Sony working on upgraded, 4K-capable PS4 The big rumors surrounding Sony ahead of E3 this year have all swirled around an expected “PlayStation 4K” mid-cycle update for the PlayStation 4 hardware. Sony confirmed those reports just days ago but said the hardware wouldn’t be ready to be shown at E3. That leaves the upcoming PlayStation VR headset as the sole likely hardware focus for the press conference. This is the final E3 before Sony finally releases its PlayStation VR hardware to the masses, so expect an intense push to show off the potential of living room VR. There will probably be showcases for some of the software that will launch alongside it this October. On the software side, expect news on previously announced games like Horizon: Zero Dawn and Detroit: Become Human . Sony will also likely talk up Destiny and its upcoming expansion (even though that game is also on… Read full this story
- Sony’s pre-TGS 2017 conference has cat-collecting VR games *and* Final Fantasy 9 on PS4 – see the highlights here
- Here’s a Liveblog of the Trump Presser, Tillerson and Sessions Hearings, and Any Other Insane Political News That Breaks Today
- Ubisoft Reveals Its E3 2018 Games Lineup (Except The Rumored Ones And Surprises)
- PS5 Will Come Pre-Loaded With A Free Game Called Astro's Playroom
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Out Now On Game Pass, Steam
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Out Now, Is A Huge Download On Game Pass And Steam
- Tons Of New Games Are Coming To Xbox Game Pass
- All The Games Showcased In Wholesome Game's Livestream "Wholesome Snacks"
- Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- August 16-22, 2020
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- August 16-22, 2020
Liveblog: VR and some games at Sony’s pre-E3 2016 press conference (9p ET) have 333 words, post on arstechnica.com at June 14, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.