E3 2016 starts next week, which means it’s time to rifle through the closets and under the bed in search of unwrapped presents before the big videogame marketing bonanza. We have quite a bit to go on this year, with plenty of leaks and rumors to inform our speculation—but our predictions are still, of course, just speculation. We’ll have a more complete round-up of E3 rumors later in the week, most of which seem pretty plausible, but today we’re letting our imaginations run free. EAPress conference: Sunday, June 12 – 1PM PST / 4PM EST / 9PM BSTEA Play What to expect EA will of course show more Battlefield 1, with some actual gameplay this time and announcements about its launch plans—beta testing, season pass stuff. We also expect to see lots of proper Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay, and we’ll definitely get a look at Titanfall 2. Our predictions Star Wars? Star Wars! Star Wars. We doubt there’ll be any slowdown on this front, despite Battlefront’s lukewarm reception. We expect to see Jade Raymond on stage with her studio’s Star Wars game, and it’s possible we’ll get a tease for Respawn Entertainment’s Star Wars venture—though that game was only just announced,… Read full this story
- We’re live-chatting Microsoft’s E3 2016 Xbox conference
- We’re live-chatting Sony’s E3 2016 PlayStation conference
- The most promising games from E3 2016, part one
- Microsoft's E3 2016 press conference in 8 minutes
- Sony's E3 2016 press conference in five minutes
- Uganda 2016: Museveni Spends Big on Campaign Trail
- Liveblog: VR and some games at Sony’s pre-E3 2016 press conference (9p ET)
- The 7 best game trailers from Sony's E3 2016 press event
- Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and How to Make Them Work for You
- Emmy Awards 2016 Predictions: Who Will Be The Major Category Winners?
E3 2016 predictions: what to expect from the big show have 291 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 7, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.