FPT earning up in first five months of 2016 Software provider FPT announced its revenue during past five months reached nearly 14.6 trillion VND (653 million USD), earning a before-tax profit of more than 1 trillion VND. Gross profit was 722 billion VND, or 116 percent of the year’s plan. Earning per share (EPS) after the first five months was 1,814 VND, equivalent to 116 percent of the year’s plan. FPT closed June 24 session off 1 percent to 40,900 VND (2 USD). FPT’s retail service also saw a growth rate of 33 percent in revenue and 37 percent in pre-tax profit.- Hanoi’s industrial production gains 7.7 pct in first half Several industries posted growth during the period, including manufacturing and processing (8.1 percent), electricity production and distribution (6.2 percent) and water supply and waste water treatment (0.9 percent). The three sectors also experienced a respectively increase of 8.4 percent, 8.7 percent, and 6.7 percent in June while the biggest gain last month (38 percent) was recorded by the mining industry. The manufacturing and processing industry saw significant growths such products as food (22.6 percent), clothing (38.9 percent), pharmaceuticals and medicine materials (24.1 percent), metal products (21.2 percent) and furniture…
- Broncos Briefs: Sub-par start by Marquette King not unnoticed by Vance Joseph
- Five takeaways from UNC’s 38-28 loss to Georgia Tech on Saturday
- NY to LA. 26 Hours. 28 Minutes. With A GT-R-Powered, Dual-Control Infiniti Q50.
- M&M eyes new markets to boost Peugeot’s global two-wheeler business
- Five Designers Get $50k in Mini-MacArthur Grants for Artists
- I ranked the top 40 names out of all 141 Preakness winners because I'm insane and you're bored
- From Wyoming to the Bills, Josh Allen wants to solidify his place among all-time greats
- Nadal Should Follow Federer Example To Match Swiss Ace's Record, Rosewall Says
- Poor Pitching Does Yankees in Against Angels
- Despite warm temperatures, bass are still spawning and creating some thrilling fishing
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 28/6 have 290 words, post on at June 27, 2016. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.